- Fixes an Entry overwriting bug which sometimes occured when adding a new Entry.
- Removes an extraneous non-critical error related to large system font sizes in Vista and 7.
- Fixes a remaining compatibility issue with some Vista systems.
- Compatibility update to properly support Windows 7, and improved support for Vista.
- Bug fix: addressed a program crash which could occur if you tried to edit an entry with no entries listed.
- Bug fix: addressed a program crash which could occur from some commands if you had 20 Category Tabs.
- Bug fix: The Test Mode button in the Project Manager would in some cases incorrectly give an "unregistered" message.
- New Lock/Unlock feature in Project Manager which toggles read-only status of the project. This is handy for projects you want to use on removable media other than CD/DVD, such as USB flash drives, or projects you want to lock and prevent editing on.
- Help file updated in places to reflect Lock/Unlock feature.
Version 1.2.5 - 1.2.8:
- Bugfix releases.
- Registration process within the program now requires an internet connection to verify your registration status.
- Font, background color, and text color can be changed for Entry List, Description box, and Buttons/Hyperlinks.
- Exit button added to main window.
- Autoexit option available for individual buttons, which makes entire menu close after button is clicked and executes.
- Entry List can automatically change font size to accommodate the widest entry, and adds a horizontal scrollbar if necessary.
- New file format, which as a side effect allows double-quote characters (") to be used now. (older version 1.0 menu files will be read and updated automatically to the new format)
- "Test Mode" available in Project Manager, to test how a project will look once it has been burned to CD/DVD.
- Project Manager now refreshes it's project list every 30 seconds.
- The Description of each entry can now also be edited directly in the main window.
- The help file has been updated to reflect all of these changes.
- bug fixed: If you tried to exit a menu after it was run from a CD/DVD which had been removed, it would give an error message.
- bug fixed: Certain rare menu layouts would not properly detect they had been created by a registered user. File hash code has been rewritten to fix this.
- There have been a few other small changes made.
© Copyright 2021 FenriSoft. All rights reserved.